NIT Warangal | Online FDP on DATA SCIENCE for Engineering Applications, Apply by 7ᵗʰ August 2022
NIT Warangal, Telangana is inviting applicants for Online Faculty Development Programme on Data Science for Engineering Applications: Theory and Practice.
Major Course Contents:
- Introduction to Data Science
- Purpose and Components of Python in Data Science
- Mathematical Computing with Python
- Scientific Computing with Python
- Data Manipulation with Pandas
- Prediction using Scikit-Learn
- Random Variables and Distributions
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Quantitative and Graphical Techniques
- Feature Generation and Feature Selection
- Data Visualization
- Statistical Foundations for Data Science
- Hypothesis Testing
- PCA and SVD
- Data Wrangling
- Predictive Analytics
- Ethical Issues: Privacy and Security
- Next-Generation Data Scientists
- Recommender Systems
- Case Studies on Data Science
The program is open to the faculty of engineering colleges, MCA colleges, and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend.
Selection Criteria :
- Selection will be done based on a first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 100 (hundred).
- The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail. In case a candidate is not selected, the DD/online payment will be sent back.
- Candidates will be issued satisfactory certificates on successful completion of the course.
- Reservations are followed for selecting candidates as per Gov. norms.
Registration Fee :
- Faculty and Research Scholars Rs. 750/-
- Industry Participants Rs. 2250/