NIT WARANGAL | e-STC on Cryptography, Forensics, and Cyber Security: Recent Trends & Technologies, Apply by 25th June 2022
NIT WARANGAL is organizing Online Short-Term Course on Cryptography, Forensics, and Cyber Security: Recent Trends & Technologies in association with MIT, BENGALURU, Interested candidates can apply.
The Programme is open to all Faculty/Research Scholars/ Industry Professionals M.Tech/MCA/MBA/Engineering/Degree Polytechnic and other eligible students who can register for the course.
Course Content :
- Introduction to Cryptography, Forensics, and Cyber Security: Recent Trends & Technologies.
- Searchable Encryption, Medical forensics, Forensic Crime detection, and Graphology. Digital Forensics and Crime Detection, Machine Learning & Cyber Security, Intrusion Detection and Prevention,
- Cyber Security, Law, Ethics, Policy & Compliance (Automotive Cyber Security).
Registration Fees :
- Faculty: 500 (Five hundred only)
- Industry Professionals: 1000 (Thousand only)
- Foreigner: - 50 USD