NIT Warangal | STC on Advanced Python Programming, Apply Now!
NIT Warangal is inviting applications for STC on Advanced Python Programming. Interested ones can apply.
Basics of Python Programming,
- Introduction to Python: Indentation, Python Variables, Python Data Types, Built-In Datatypes- Lists, Tuples, and Dictionaries.
- Python functions: Python Exception Handling, Python Control Flow, Python File Handling. Using Python: Data Processing and Data Visualization Using – Pandas, Introduction, Series, Data frames, Read CSV Cleaning Data and Analyzing the Data.
- Using Python: Data Processing and Data Visualization Using – Numpy, Creating Arrays, Array Indexing, Array Slicing, and Data Types.
- Numpy: Array Shape, Array Reshape, Array Iterating, Join, Split, Array filter.
- Using Python: Data Processing and Data Visualization Using – Matplotlib, Pyplot, Plotting, Markers, Line.
- Matplotlib: Labels, Grid, Subplot, Scatter, Bars, Pie charts.
- Python Package: GUI Programming, TK Inter, Configuring Window.
- TK Inter: Widgets, Buttons, Labels, Entry Fields, Text Fields, Menu Buttons.
- NLTK: Tokenization, Sentence Tokenization, Word Tokenization, Frequency Distribution. Stop Words, Lexicon Normalization, Stemming, Lemmatization, POS Tagging.
- Project: Text to speech Conversion, Password Generation
Upon the completion of the STC, the participants/trainee can understand/Gain knowledge in solving real-world problems.
The Sessions will be handled by experts from IITs/NITs/Central universities/Software Industry.
Faculty: 1000 (Thousand only).
Industry Professionals: 2000 ( Two Thousand only).
Foreigner:- 50 USD.
No. of seats:
Interested individuals register on the FCFS basis the seats are limited to 300 only
Participants will get an e-certificate upon completion of the STC course.