NIT Warangal | STTP on Recent Trends in Smart Energy Market (AI/ML, Blockchain applications), Apply by July 1st 2023
Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Warangal is inviting applications for a five days STTP on Recent Trends in Smart Energy Market (AI/ML, Blockchain applications) from 3rd - 7th July, 2023. Interested candidates can apply ASAP.
- Fundamentals of Smart Grid Energy Market
- Concept of Prosumers and Peer-to-peer (P2P) market
- Smart grid market design – Trading, risk management
- Optimal power flow (OPF) in P2P trading process using GAMS Solver
- Blockchain technique and its industrial application in Energy trading
- Concept of Virtual Power Plant
- Smart grid data processing using AI & ML techniques & Python
This short-term course will be conducted three hours a day with no overlap to the regular office hours. The sessions will begin in the evening time, possibly after 3pm.
Who can apply?
The programme is open to faculty, industry professionals, research scholars, as well as engineers and scientists working in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering domain.
|Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows||Rs. 750 /‐|
|Research Scholars, PG students, UG students||Rs. 500 /‐|
|Industry & International participants||Rs. 1000 /‐|
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Interested candidate can submit his registration fee through online transaction at following institute account.
|Account Name||COORDINATOR, TLC NITW|
|Bank||State Bank of India|
NOTE: All attendees will receive the participation certificate
Last Date to Apply:
1st July 2023, 11:59 PM