NIT Warangal | Synergistic Training Program Utilizing the Scientific and Technological Infrastructure (STUTI), Apply by 19th August 2022.
NIT Warangal is inviting applicants for Synergistic Training Program Utilizing the Scientific and Technological Infrastructure (STUTI), Interested candidates can apply.
The Scheme ‘Synergistic Training program Utilizing the Scientific and Technological Infrastructure’ (STUTI) is intended to build human resources and knowledge capacity through open access to S&T Infrastructure across the country. As a complement to the various schemes of DST funding for expansion of R&D Infrastructure at academic institutions, the STUTI scheme envisions a hands-on training program and sensitization of the state-of-the-art equipment as well as towards sharing while ensuring transparent access to S&T facilities.
Objectives of the Program:
- To enable the participants to understand the principles, applications, and hands-on experience on sophisticated analytical instruments.
- To gain knowledge about the in-depth analysis of the characterization techniques using high-end analytical instruments.
- To interact with eminent professors/ scientists/ industrial research personnel and discuss real-time research and make collaborations.
- To encourage the participants to utilize the facilities and enhance the research temper.
- To create a research-friendly atmosphere by letting the creative minds of the country exchange ideas and share their knowledge among their fellow participants.
- Persons of Indian origin.
- Faculty / Scientists / Post-Doc Fellows / Ph.D. Fellows / Industry Persons / M.Sc. students/ MTech. students who are actively involved in research and development (R&D) in the fields of Chemistry, Physics, Instrumentation, or any relevant area.
Fill in the prescribed bio-data form attached with this brochure and get it endorsed by the head of the institution. And keep the scanned copy ready, which needs to be uploaded during registration
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through mail. All the selected participants have to submit the uploaded bio-data form physically for the confirmation of participation.
- Non-local participants are eligible for boarding/ lodging at NITJ on a double sharing basis.
- For domestic travel of participants, the reimbursement for train/bus tickets is allowed as per actual up to 3AC fare (for outstation participants only)
No Registration fee.