[FREE] NIT Warangal training on "Digital Control Implementation for Induction Heating Systems"
ONE DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR RESEARCH SCHOLARS (Online) ON
Digital Control Implementation for Induction Heating Systems
(12th March 2021)
The one-day training will be given to the research scholars on "Digital Control Implementation for Induction Heating Systems" on 12th March 2021. This training program is devoted to fundamental theory, recent developments, applications, and research outcomes addressing the related theoretical and practical aspects of "Digital Control Implementation for Induction Heating Systems"
- Soft-switching techniques for high-frequency inverters
- Control techniques for resonant inverters
- Inverter configurations for multi-load induction cooking
- Control techniques for multi-load induction cooking
- Inverter control with DSP / FPGA
The program is open to the Research Scholars of Engineering Colleges in India.
- Last date (Application) 10/03/2021
- Intimation by e-mail 11/03/2021
How to apply:
A filled-in form of application in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities should reach the coordinator by speed-post. It is also mandatory to send the scanned application form through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee: NIL