NITK Surathkal: e-Research Internship on Power Electronic Applications; Apply by July 16th, 2021
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, NITK Surathkal is organizing a Call for Online Research Internship (Accelerate Vigyan - Vritika) on Title: Power Electronic Applications in Electric Vehicles and Wireless Power Transfer System. This Online Research Internship will be started on the 1st of August 2021 and will be ended on the 30th of September 2021.
‘VRITIKA’ is the call for initiation and practice in science through a Training and Skill Internship. This program aims to provide opportunities to promising PG students from universities and colleges to get exposure and hands-on research skill development experience. These internships will primarily be facilitated by organizations/institutions/laboratories of national importance such as IITs, IISc, IISERs, NITs, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, etc.
- Regular PG level (MTech/M.E./M.S) students pursuing their degree from universities / Institutions within India (primarily from universities, colleges, private academic institutions).
- Specialization - Power Electronics/Electrical Drives/Power and Industrial Drives/Power Systems and related domains.
- Demonstrate strong research and analytical skills in previous professional and academic work.
- NITK students are not encouraged to apply for the Research Internship program
- Duration – 01st Aug 2021 to 30th September 2021
- Proposed Domain of Internship - Power Electronic Applications in Electric Vehicles and Wireless Power Transfer System
- Number of Interns Required – 05
- Last Date for application/registration: 16th July 2021
- The list of selected students shall be announced on or before 26th July 2021.
- Reporting date for the selected students – 28th July 2021 (online).
- No stipend will be provided for the internship.
- The registered candidates shall be shortlisted for written tests or interviews or based upon the eligibility criteria and academic performance/GATE score.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be selected for the research internship program based on the written test/interview performance.
- You will get a chance to learn and enhance your skills in power electronics (including analytical design, simulation, algorithm development and control, technical writing, etc.).
- This program would facilitate the young talent to choose a career path in Science and Technology, at a later stage.
- Certificate (Signed by NITK authorities) will be provided to all the interns after the successful completion of the internship.