PayPal - Hiring for Software Engineer 1, Apply Now!
PayPal is hiring applicants for the position of Software Engineer 1, Interested candidates can apply.
The Technology Platforms and Experiences (TPX) team is the technology engine that powers PayPal’s business. We deliver a seamlessly scalable, exceptionally efficient, highly reliable infrastructure and services platform in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Designed, developed, and delivered software using Java, Node JS, React JS, or similar technologies.
- Hands-on experience in core Java, Spring Boot, and REST services.
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools such as Jenkins
- Experience writing automated unit and functional tests
- A strong advocate of code craftsmanship, excellent coding standards, and a constant quality improvement mindset with a bit of healthy perfectionism
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including design, coding, automated testing, and production releases of frontend and backend services
- Create web applications following best practices.
- Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and implement the required solutions
- Understand and apply our technical architecture to ensure consistent, reliable, and secure deployments. Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities.
- Participate in formal and informal code reviews to ensure code quality
- Actively contribute to the automated test suite to enable continuous integration
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Maharashtra, India (Virtual)