PFIZER - Hiring for TA Internship, Apply by Dec 9ᵗʰ 2022
Pfizer is hiring for the position of TA Intern!
- Manage own time and professional development, be accountable for own results and prioritize workflows.
- Ensure that the different digital campaigns are executed in a timely manner and as per the content plan previously prepared in conjunction with the Marketing and Medical teams.
- Support special projects and the development of pilots for new digital promotion models.
- Provide support to marketing teams during the execution of campaigns, monitoring, and optimization of digital campaigns, and management of reports.
- Manage web platforms and/or other digital channels to optimize campaigns and content, focused on user experience.
- Update the platforms for health professionals, according to policies and Regulatory submissions.
- Maintain local documentation as required by legislation (including archiving/tracking/retrieval).
- Manage digital platforms in coordination with regional or local support.
- Support and collaborate with the Area Manager to develop digital editorial calendars and approvals and their execution in the different channels.
- Support analytical insights to support functional decisions, trigger actions and follow up performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure accountability for the highest levels of compliance with norms, policies, and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in Marketing, digital marketing, and commercials.
- High attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to solve routine problems and convey issues constructively.
- Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences.
- Understanding of both the pharma industry and scientific academic research environments.
- Knowledge of commercial processes or business analytics processes.
Job location :