Process Associate at Amazon, apply now
Amazon has invited the application for the Process Associate role. Interested candidates can apply for this opportunity. In this role, you will be responsible to monitor and ensure the accuracy of the pricing analytics & operations team through audits and process improvement activities. The job involves auditing operations teams` & system outputs, suggesting and implementing process/system improvements, and identifying emerging process performance trends..
The following candidates can apply for this job opportunity
- Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes.
- Isan SME on specific business quality processes
- Training/update/coaching on mapping operations in the capacity of an SME
- Ticket management (meeting SLAs and responding/resolving tickets)
- Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
- Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
- 24/7/365 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" workday
- Carries out tactical issue-based communications with internal
- Creates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a needed basis
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check.
- Proficiency in computer applications and a flair for browsing the internet