Summer Internship 2021 at CSIR–CMERI, Durgapur
Summer Internship of Under Graduate Engineering Students
Applications are invited for Summer Internship at CSIR-CMERI in 2021 from students who would be completing the 6th Semester of their Engineering courses by May/June 2021 [at] IITs, NITs, and from other reputed Universities and Engineering Colleges of the Country.
Duration: 4 to 8 weeks during Summer Vacation (May to July of 2021).
- B.E/B. Tech students are eligible for the Summer Internship program after completion of their 6th Semester in any of the disciplines mentioned above.
- The students deputed by AcSIR under the “AcSIR-Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Summer educational program 2021” scheme are going to be accepted with none screening.
- Also, for college kids who are going to be deputed through the National Science Academies (INSA, IAS, and NASI), no screening criteria are kept, since screening already would are done at their end.
For other applicants, the eligibility criteria:
- The student must be studying in a recognized College/University/Institute with a stream relevant to the R & D area of CSIR–CMERI, as mentioned above.
- He/she should have passed both his/her board examinations of sophistication X and sophistication XII with satisfactory marks, preferably securing 1st Division/Class.
- In addition, his/her CGPA up to the last exam passed within the BE/B Tech course of study has got to be a minimum of 7.5.
- The applicants must produce self-certified copies of those documents alongside their applications.
Training Fees & Accommodation: Rs. 5,000/- (Non-refundable)
The envelope containing the application along with the documents as mentioned below is to be superscribed as SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME at CSIR–CMERI, 2021.
- The Head,
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- Academic Complex (1st Floor)
- CSIR–Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
- Mahatma Gandhi Avenue
- P.O. – Durgapur-9
- Dist. – Paschim Bardhaman; West Bengal
- PIN – 713209
When to Apply:
Applications must be received by the top, Department for Business Innovation and Skills at CSIR–CMERI, Durgapur latest by March 31, 2021. The list of selected candidates (including wait-listed ones, if any) are going to be notified on the CSIR–CMERI website by the last week of April 2021.