SVNIT National Conference On Advances in Mechanical Engineering
National Conference On Advances in Mechanical Engineering
(Virtual Event under Diamond Jubilee Celebration 1961-2021)
27th– 28th May 2021
Applications are invited for SVNIT on Advances in Mechanical Engineering from 27-28 March 2021. The conference aims to bring together experts from academic, R&D, and industrial communities to address new challenges, present their latest research findings, ideas, developments, and perspectives of the future directions in the field of Mechanical Engineering. NCAME 2021 invites all the researchers to participate in the conference.
- Design Engineering: Computing in Applied Mechanics and Product Design, Dynamics and Control of Structures / Systems, Fracture and Failure Mechanics, Solid Mechanics, Differential/Dynamical systems, Modeling, and Simulation Artificial Intelligence: Fuzzy Logic, Neural Network, Genetic Algorithm, Finite Element Analysis, Advanced Numerical Techniques, Advancements in Tribology, NanoMechanics and MEMS, Robotics.
- Manufacturing/Production Engineering: Casting, Welding, Brazing, Soldering, JIT, MRP, Supply Chain Management and Logistics, Intelligent Manufacturing System, Rapid Prototyping and Reverse Engineering, Time and Motion Study Quality Control and Reliability, Productivity Improvement, Conventional and NonConventional Machining, Ergonomics: Human Factors in Seating Comfort, Coating and Surface Engineering, Advanced Materials, Composites, Ceramics, and Polymers Processing.
- Thermal Engineering: Multi-Phase Flow and Heat Transfer, Heat and Mass transfer in the ecosystem, Heat and Mass transfer in Biomedical devices, Biofuels and, Internal Combustion Engines, Micro/Nano Heat Transfer, Biological Heat Transfer, Double, Diffusive Convection, Melting and Solidification, Numerical Methods in Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer, Internal Flow and Heat Transfer, Transport Phenomena in Porous Media, Enhanced Oil Recovery, Waste Management, and Waste Disposal, Heat Transfer with Non-Newtonian Fluid Flow, Energy Management and Energy Systems, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Nanofluids transport, Renewable Energy, Micro/nanofluidic and life science application.
- Call for paper: 02. 03. 2021
- Last date for Full-Length: Paper Submission 31. 03. 2021
- The decision on Full-length paper: 12. 04. 2021
- Submission of Camera-Ready Paper 30. 04. 2021
- Registration Deadline: 20. 05. 2021
REGISTRATION FEE & DETAILS:
Participants and authors are requested to register on or before 30.04.2021. It is mandatory to register at least one author after accepting the paper and present it in the NCAME-2021.
- Rs. 300/- for Student / Research Scholar
- Rs. 500/- for Faculty
- Rs. 1000/- for Industry Personnel
- Rs. 300/- for Listener
The non-refundable registration fees should be paid only by ONLINE MODE in the account of:
- Name of Beneficiary: Director SVNIT CCE
- A/C No.: 37030749143
- Nature of Bank Account: Current Account
- MICR No:395002012
- IFSC: SBIN0003320
- Bank: State Bank of India, SVNIT, Surat