Job Opportunity: Technical Support Consultant at Adobe [Apply Now]
Adobe is recruiting for a Technical Support Consultant.
- Must be a Graduate
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound Communication skills.
- Customer Focused approach.
- Professional approach all company/project related information to be kept confidential
- Working knowledge of different OS including WIN, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
- Knowledge of one or more database platforms (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL) is required.
- Knowledge with web services APIs, database connectors, SOAP
- Drive measurably high levels of customer satisfaction that lead to customer loyalty and retention
- Provide customer support via telephone and portal
- Acts as a customer advocate ensuring all customers’ voices are heard.
- They perform root cause analysis on customer issues to enable both peers and the customer to grow their knowledge of the product.
- Thoroughly documenting all communication, troubleshooting, and activity on issues reported by customers.
- They are educating customers on specific product functionality required to resolve their issues.
- They are writing and presenting internal\informal courses on troubleshooting areas of product functionality.
- We are working cooperatively with other Technical Support team members and other Adobe teams such as consulting services, Engineering, technical operations, and deliverability.
- Timely communication with customers concerning the status of open support issues and many more...
- Location: Noida
- Position: Technical Support Consultant.
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Internet
- Employment Type: Full