UNICEF - Hiring for Internships, Apply Now!
UNICEF is hiring candidates for Internships, Interested candidates can apply.
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF's work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
When a UNICEF office identifies the need for an intern to support their team, they publish the opportunity, and all eligible candidates can submit their applications through our website.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. program or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF's working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- A suite of learning programs
- Executive and team coaching
- UN official languages program
- Online learning hubs
- Interactive guides
- Career Coaching
- Webinars, videos & articles
- Mobility program
- Stretch assignments
- Ongoing and honest feedback culture
- Performance management workshops
- Online tools and resources
All our interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.