Young Innovators Challenge Awards- 2021 presented by 3M-CII, Exciting prizes to be won! + Certificates; Register by July 22nd, 2021
3M-CII Young Innovators Challenge Awards 2021 is calling for “Ideas that inspire hope for a resurgent India” and have the potential to restore and reshape society as we emerge out of the pandemic.
This Challenge will showcase the six best early-stage innovations of the season at CII’s India Innovation Summit to be held from 14th-18th September.
All participants of the Challenge must be:
- Under 30 years of age and should be born on or post 1991.
- Should be permanent residents of India.
- Should not be current 3M employees, interns, or trainees.
- Make submissions in English.
- Should not make any submission of an idea to promote or market 3M or its products.
Submissions are invited across sectors, i.e. health, education, livelihood, environment, art & culture, governance, and/or inclusive development, under three categories -
- Product Innovation - if the idea has a tangible offering.
- Service Innovation- if the offering is creating a wider impact based on intangible elements.
- Rural and Inclusive Innovation - addressing the needs of remote, rural, and vulnerable communities.
Stages and Timelines:
Entry Form Submission
Virtual Pitching Session
3M Panel Review for Finalists Selection
Rewards and Prizes:
Idea Prize Winner (Seed Fund): 9,00,000
Impact Prize Winner (Seed Fund): 9,00,000
Six best early-stage innovations Recognition
All the prizes and certificates will be Released Within 60 days after the event is over
The last date to register for this Challenge is 22nd July 2021.