Kotak Kanya Scholarship- 2021 | Open for girl students across India [Apply Now]
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard.
About Kotak Kanya Scholarship:
- Under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021, girl students who aspire to pursue professional graduation courses or professional courses pursued along with a graduation course from the institute of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) after the 12th standard will be provided Scholarship to pay their academic expenses till the completion of their graduation (degree).
- The professional graduation (degree) courses include Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance, and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Open for girl students across India
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first-year graduation programs from institutes of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Applicants must have scored 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs 3 lakh (Rupees Three lakh) or less.
- Children of Kotak Mahindra Group employees, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
A scholarship of up to Rs. 1 lakh* per year will be given to the selected scholars until their professional graduation courses/degrees are completed. The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 can be utilized only to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, stationery.
Application start date: 9th August 2021
Application deadline: 30th September 2021