MINISTRY OF EDUCATION PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALVIYA NATIONAL MISSION FOR TEACHERS AND TEACHING (PMMMNMTT)
21st September - 25th September , 2020
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) launched the Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya
National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) to facilitate teacher training by
constituting Teaching Learning Centres in various institutions of higher education in our country.
• A deeper understanding of theoretical insights and issues related to governance
• Awareness of the models adopted for executing governance
• From Governance to Transforming Governance: The New Approach in India
• Models of Governance in India with a detailed analysis of the Institutional Practices
• A critical analysis of the public delivery system in India
• A clearer view of how governance has changed to transforming governance in India in the
current pandemic situation.
FACULTIES (Regular/ Ad Hoc/ Temporary) AND RESEARCH SCHOLARS are eligible to
All those who meet the eligibility criterion are required to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 500/-
Fee Payment Link:
NIT Jalandhar Workshop "Recent Advances in Data Science and Computational Intelligence”
NIT Trichy Workshop "Modern Power System Optimization: Techniques, Tools, and Applications"
NITH Workshop “Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for Interdisciplinary Applications”
NIT Warangle Workshop "Cloud and Fog Computing Platforms for IoT Applications"
CSI KJSIEIT organizing Online Coding Competition "FEYNWICK", Free Entry, Certification & Prizes
JIO is hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee, Salary [Apply Now]
Deloitte is hiring for Intern- R&LS - FIRR, Salary [Apply Now]
JioSaavn is hiring for Intern-Audience Experience, Salary [Apply Now]
IITB Workshop "Advancement in Pavement Engineering".