AB InBev Maverick 2.0 , Prizes worth 2,10,000 | Resgister Now | Hack-a-thon | Open to select engineering colleges
AB InBev Maverick 2.0
Maverick is the flagship technological competition to recognize the next maverick in our journey to achieve this vision. We are calling in the tech evangelists, the coding gurus, the bold innovators, the out-of-the-box thinkers, the CTOs in progress, to come to participate with us in our dream. This year we are getting bigger, bolder, and better- bigger crowd, bolder problem statements, better prizes.
The 2021 edition of Maverick will have two distinct tracks for participants to choose from:
- Hack-a-thon (Our Data Science Track: Why learn when a machine can)
- Bot-a-thon (Our Automation Track: It is a bird, It’s a plane… no it’s a very efficient bot)
AB InBev Maverick is open to all engineering students pursuing a full-time B.Tech./B.E. (all years), MTech. /M.E. (all years), Ph.D. or M.A. degrees across branches of select engineering colleges mentioned below:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras, Bombay, Delhi, Kharagpur, Kanpur, Roorkee, Guwahati, Varanasi [ BHU]
- Madras School of Economics
- Delhi School of Economics
- Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata
- Ashoka University
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy, Warangal
- National Institute of Technology (NIT) Karnataka, Surathkal
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela
- Jadavpur University (JU), Kolkata
- SRM Universities: Kattankulathur, Delhi-NCR, Andhra Pradesh, Ramapuram
- Thapar University (TU), Patiala
- Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra, Ranchi
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore
- Anna University (AU), Chennai
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani
- National Winners for each track will get a cash prize of 75,000.
- National Runners up for each track will get a cash prize of 30,000.
- A chance of PPIs – internships/placements to select students who stand out.