T-AIM - Application for Academic Grand Challenge on Climate Change, Apply now!
T-AIM is collaborating with Capgemini to seek applications for Academic Grand Challenge.
The objective of the Challenge :
- To foster the entrepreneurial spirit amongst the students.
- To build solutions to predict heat wave occurrences and the Air Quality Index (AQI) for Tier-2 cities of Telangana.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The competition is open only to graduates of the Class of '23, '24, and '25 from colleges and universities across India
- Students shall apply in groups, with a minimum of two students and a maximum of four students per team.
Results and winning criteria :
- Round 2: A select number of teams will be given the opportunity to submit Approach Notes that describe the plan to design and develop a solution to achieve the Desired Outcome. Teams will be given five (5) days to submit Approach Notes.
- Round 3: A smaller number of teams will be invited to develop a Proof of Concept (POC). Teams will be given thirty (30) days to submit PoC.
- Round 4: Five (5) teams will be invited to present their PoC to the Grand Jury
- The winning criteria will be a combination of qualitative and qualitative methods to solve the problem
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding
- 1st Prize : Total sum of ₹5,00,000 will be awarded
- 2nd Prize : Total sum of ₹2,50,000 will be awarded
- 3rd Prize : Total sum of ₹1,00,000 will be awarded
- Top 10: All members of the top 10 teams will get an opportunity to interact with leaders from Capgemini and other enablers from the startup ecosystem