Accenture Hiring Associate Software Engineer Fresher, Apply Now!
Accenture Hiring Associate Software Engineer Fresher. Interested ones can apply.
Job Description :
All streams of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT) from 2021& 2022 graduates & Proficiency in any foreign language such as German/French/Italian or Spanish is a key requirement for the role and hence Certification in any of these language skills would be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
What do we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production systems and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below-mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, and Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, and customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge of J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test automation engineering:
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Education and Skills :
- All graduating streams -2021 and 2022 graduate
- Tech colleges- B.E, B.Tech., M.E, MTech, MSc (CS/ IT), and MCA graduates
- Total Experience: 0-11 months
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post-10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Gurugram.