Accenture | Hiring for PWD Engineering (ASE), Apply Now!
Accenture is Hiring for PWD Engineering (ASE). Interested ones can apply.
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills, and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- PWD candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 years of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata