Accenture | Hiring for System & Application Services Associate-Grads, Apply ASAP!
Accenture is inviting applications to hire for System & Application Services Associate-Grads. Interested ones can apply.
0 Month - 11 Month(s)
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata
Salary: INR 3,44,700 - 3,44,700
- Reporting support
- Process support
- Service management
- Run support
- Good communication skills
- Co-ordination and follow-up with various stakeholders
- Preparing MIS reports and publishing it as per the SLA
- Resource Management (onboarding and Offboarding)
- Demand creation on demand and supply tool
- Administrative/Operations Support
- Service Management/tooling support
- Assets and Artefacts management
- Knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word
- Ability to learn and perform quickly
- Candidates from any streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, and Other 2019, 2020, 2021,2022 & 2023 graduates with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CSand IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Apply for Job Role
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive assessment
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive assessment includes 50 questions on:
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Post completion of Cognitive assessment Technical assessment will commence immediately, you are advised to remain seated.
Assessment #2: Technical assessment (Optional)
Note: Technical assessment is not a mandatory round but scores of the technical assessment will be factored into the overall selection process score which will determine the final selection.
You will get 40 minutes to complete this assessment
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on
- Common Application and MS Office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud
Assessment #3: Communication assessment
The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
Communication assessment will assess you on the below-mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery