IIT Gandhinagar Advertisement Of Junior Research Fellow; Apply by August 15th, 2021
Applications are invited for the position of “Junior Research Fellow” in Materials Engineering at IIT Gandhinagar to work on a project sponsored by DST, India under the Device Development Programme.
- Development of sliding bearing for earthquake protection of structures.
- Masters in Materials science and Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Chemistry/Nanotechnology or allied fields from reputed universities with good work ethics are required.
- Applicants must have research specialization in one or more of the fields polymer processing, tribology, wetting phenomena.
- The candidate must have preferably qualified GATE/NET or equivalent examinations. Good communication skills both in scientific writing as well as in presentations are highly desirable.
- August 15, 2021, or until this position is filled.
- The initial appointment is for one year, extendable up to two more years based on the performance.
- 31,000/- Rs p.m.