AECOM | Recruitment of Electrical Engineering - Primary, Apply ASAP!
AECOM is inviting applications for Recruitment of Electrical Engineering - Primary. Interested ones can apply.
- Engineering design development will comprise working on projects from concept through to detailed design stages as well as being involved with projects during the construction and commissioning stages.
- Engineering competencies across low voltage, medium/high voltage, and traction power systems will be highly valued, along with additional competencies comprising secondary power systems, earthing & bonding, instrumentation & controls, and SCADA.
- The role will require the individual to be working from AECOM’s office however, working at client sites from time to time may be required depending on the project requirements.
- All electrical works are required to be completed in accordance with Australian standards, agreed international standards/guidelines, and sound engineering principles.
- Contributing to the development of client relationships including identification of opportunities through the excellent work that you perform whilst working on the job.
- Inspire and mentor AECOM professionals and graduates to support team growth and upskilling.
- Performs work in accordance with the agreed-upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.
- Involvement in tendering for potential opportunities.
- Project management on assigned projects.
- Technically lead a team of electrical engineers on projects.
Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline.
Soft skills: Energetic, honest, strong leadership, very good communicator, clear vision, tenacious, accountable, resilient.