Airtel I-Code- Algorithm Challenge for Software Engineer | CTC, [Apply Now]
Algorithm Challenge for Software Engineer
Airtel I-Code has invited the appliance for hiring the "Software Engineer" position based on Algorithm Challenge in Gurgaon, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
We at Airtel are looking for exceptionally talented people who are hyper-focused, looking for faster growth in their careers and believe in enriching the lives of millions via technology.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To contribute and lead a team of enthusiastic individuals to the building and maintenance of high-quality software applications and cater the superior experience to our customers at scale.
- To maintain the high standards of the software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Also, Identify and encourage areas for the growth and the improvement within the team.
- To Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with the established standards. Participate in the peer-reviews of the solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to the high-quality development principles while delivering the solutions on-time and on-budget. And, to Provide third-level support to business users. Also, Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Engineering graduates from colleges across India - BE/BTech - CS/ IT branches
- Graduation year - 2019, 2020, 2021
- Proficient in a minimum of one among the object-oriented programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems, and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in computing fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the planning patterns and architecture solution to large-scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available, scalable systems
- 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms.
|CTC||14.75 to 17.5 LPA|