Altair Engineering Inc | Hiring for Software Development Intern - High-Performance Computing, Apply Now!
Altair Engineering Inc is Hiring for Software Development Intern - High-Performance Computing. Interested ones can apply.
- Build sophisticated technology for the PBS Professional product based on customer-driven requirements (aka “design solutions”).
- Write and shepherd designs through the entire software development process, from requirements and use cases to shipping products (aka “write code”).
- Apply best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
- Modify existing software technology to correct errors and/or improve performance (aka “fix bugs”).
- Provide expertise to support and sales organizations as well as other software engineers.
What You Will Do:
- Develop modules for the PBSPro workload manager
What You Will Need:
- Undergraduate in Bachelor's degree or performing Master's in Computer Science or related.
- Superior programming skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Proficiency in Linux, C, C++, and Python
- Excellent communication and people skills; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer science background with systems-level knowledge (e.g., networking, operating systems, file systems, clustering, high availability
- Database experience desired.