Amazon - Hiring as Transportation Specialist, Apply Now!
Amazon is hiring applicants as Transportation Specialists.
The L3 associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our delivery partners, so to our delivery partners- you ARE Amazon. L3 Associates are expected to identify DP concerns and work on troubleshooting delivery partner issues and provide process improvement suggestions.
- Graduation in any specialization from a recognized university.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in language.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customer's issues without distraction to resolution
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Logistics background and Experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Excel
- Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times
- Provides/ expedites prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ delivery partners
- Effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
- Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements