Amazon is looking for Software Development Engineer!, Apply by 23rd September 2022
Amazon is Hiring a Software Development Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Be a significant and autonomous contributor
- Work consistently high quality
- Solve complex problems
- Apply appropriate technologies and best practices
- Focus on designing, developing, and effectively applying automated solutions that test major portions of software (e.g., significant component, set of features, mid-size application, service, etc.)
- Prevent and find defects early
- Apply software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, etc
- Build complete test and/or measurement solutions (e.g., performance, load, scalability, usability, etc.)
- Use data from testing, deployment, and production to measure quality and provide actionable improvement to the product
- Write code that an SDE unfamiliar with the system can understand
- Consider the legacy of the code you produce, limiting the use of short-term workarounds
- Create flexible software without over-engineering
- Re-use where possible, while being judicious about introducing dependencies
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a related field
- Demonstrated proficiency with Java, C++, or similar modern programming languages
- Solid expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Ability to design scalable, reliable, maintainable solutions with very high availability.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as Oracle, SQL, Mongo DB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment