Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited | Finance & Accounting Internship, Apply by 2nd November 2023!
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is hiring for a Finance & Accounting Internship. Interested ones can apply.
₹ 15,000 /month
- Provide on-time reporting as per corporate finance guidelines such as weekly/monthly revenue, MIS, doctor-wise, organ type-wise, payer-wise, domestic & international, etc. for group oncology
- Enable cost control across units e.g., Doctors pay-out, create process document for fee structure.
- Ensure that all major costs (95%) get booked or provisioned for in the same quarter in which they are incurred with practically no spillover to the next quarter
- Prepare/review capex budgets in alignment with business stakeholders, track & monitor capex, prepare/review business cases, and ensure capex spends are within budgets (approved vs utilized) to track the utilization of assets (oncology specific), and if underutilized, the usage of the same to be strategized and improved
- Prepare/review PPU budgets of tech in alignment with business stakeholders, tracking & monitoring of PPU utilization as per the commercial arrangements
- Track & report project IRR & ROCE (current & new projects) for group oncology
- Perform analytical reviews periodically & provide inputs to stakeholders such as unit head, finance head, marketing head, DMS, etc.
- Review & update our price masters periodically
- Update the price master as and when new service lines are introduced. Identify, standardize & implement new pricing opportunities across all units
- Identify & suggest process improvements & implement new processes
- Financial literacy
5 days a week
Number of openings: