Applications for Vodafone IT Development Technician
IT Development Technician Trainee ITO Pune
The IT Development Technician performs assigned tasks supporting the development of program logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the Senior IT Development Team Leader.
- Good understanding of IT Development procedures and concepts to deliver assigned tasks to support the execution of development of applications/products;
- Provides advice for certain IT Development processes related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM, and Provisioning);
- Exchanges information to deliver assigned tasks for the delivery of providing technical support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
- Owns strong relations with relevant stakeholders, including Architects, Solution Designers, project team, and vendors;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Testing and Evalutaion
- Software Engineering