Asteria Aerospace | Hiring for Associate Engineer I - Quality Control, Apply Now!
Asteria Aerospace is Hiring for Associate Engineer I - Quality Control. Interested ones can apply.
- Coordinates and actively participates in ground and flight operations efforts including quality checks, execution, and safety
- Conducts drone flights of assigned UAV(s)
- Identify the issue and report to the respective team
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Diploma / B.E / B.Tech any relevant degree
- Freshers also can apply for a role with prior basic knowledge of UAV.
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule during peak periods
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed wing piloting skill will be added advantage)
- Ability to work and learn flying with custom build UAVs (Except DJI drones)
- Ability to understand the flight parameters and assess the quality of the RPAS