ASTERIA - Hiring for Associate Engineer 1, Apply now!
Asteria is hiring candidates for the position of Associate Engineer 1.
- Coordinates and actively participates in ground and flight operations efforts including quality checks, execution, and safety
- Conducts drone flights of assigned UAV(s)
- Identify the issue and report to the respective team
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Diploma / B.E / B.Tech any relevant degree
- Relevant Experience: Freshers also can apply for a role with prior basic knowledge of UAV.
Skills Required :
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule during peak periods
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed wing piloting skill will be added advantage)
- Ability to work and learn flying with custom build UAV (Except DJI drones)
- Ability to understand the flight parameters and assess the quality of the RPAS
Job location :