ATAL | NIT Hamirpur FDP on "Recent Advances and Challenges in Nanoscale Devices: Design, Materials, and Applications Perspective"
- The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, NIT Hamirpur is organizing a FREE ATAL FDP for five days on “Recent Advances and Challenges in Nanoscale Devices: Design, Materials, and Applications Perspective”.
- The topics will focus on basics, advances, and applications to benefit people from academic and research communities associated with Science and Engineering.
Date of Workshop:
- 1st to 5th June 2021
- Overview of new materials and devices.
- Device/Circuit modeling and simulation.
- Wide bandgap semiconductor devices.
- Emerging technologies and sensing applications.
- Fabrication and characterization techniques.
- VLSI Design. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Energy and Environment Applications.
- Flexible Electronics.
- Organic and Inorganic material synthesis, devices, and applications.
- Hybrid heterostructures/ nanostructures.
- Recent Developments and Challenges of Nanoelectronics.
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars;
- Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/Industry experts, etc.)
- Staff from the host institution.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- E-certificates will be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy to those participants who are registered on the ATAL portal www.aicte-india.org/atal and attend the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks within the test.