ATAL | NIT Kurukshetra FDP on "Electrical Distribution System Analysis with Renewable Energy Sources"
- The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra is organizing a FREE ATAL FDP for five days on "Electrical Distribution System Analysis with Renewable Energy Sources (EDSARES-2021)".
- The workshop also focuses on the recent developments in Electric Vehicles and related control circuitry.
Date of Workshop:
- July 12-16, 2021
- Imparting the concepts of the smart distribution systems and key challenges and issues.
- To study the role of distribution system analysis in the future smart grid
- Exploring different aspects of penetration of renewable energy resources and flexible reserves along with EVs.
- Roadmap for higher EV penetration and its impact on the power system – Challenges and Mitigation Measure.
- To identify the thrust of Research and Innovation in smart distribution systems energy management.
- To share the advanced techniques for analysis and operation of the smart distribution systems.
- Short-term Scheduling of Future Distribution Network with Penetration of Electric Vehicles.
- Short-Term Prediction of Solar Power, Wind Energy, and other Renewable based Distributed Energy Resources.
- Virtual Synchronous Generator Concept for improving the resiliency in Renewable Energy Sources integration.
- Recent Trend of Smart Grid
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars;
- Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/Industry experts, etc.)
- Staff from the host institution.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- A test shall be conducted at the end of the program.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.