Autodesk | Hiring for the position of Technical Talent Sourcer, Apply Now!
Autodesk is hiring for the position of Technical Talent Sourcer. Interested ones can apply.
- Develop and execute technical sourcing strategies designed to impact Autodesk’s current and future hiring of outstanding technical talent
- Use talent market knowledge to advise hiring managers and technical recruiters to achieve successful hiring outcomes. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape using tools such as LinkedIn Talent Insights, internal calibration, and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Articulate the Autodesk vision and story to active and passive technical talent
- Build, track and engage diverse candidate pools for future positions using our CRM (Beamery)
- Develop and connect with focused talent communities by keeping them updated and informed of Autodesk through periodic forms of communication
- Partner with our recruiting events team to engage attendees and drive them into relevant talent pipelines. This includes helping to design events, coach stakeholders, and present relevant skills and roles
- Proven success in sourcing candidates for cloud-based technologies, software development, data engineering, AI, machine learning, and data scientist roles
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions and strategy
- Deep knowledge of creative and non-traditional sourcing channels as well as diversity recruiting channels
- Effective at partnering with recruiters, partners, and clients in the business
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Your approach to work includes a positive attitude, a high degree of ownership, and a focus on results
- Demonstrated knowledge and comfort with technology and its use to support sourcing functions including applicant tracking software experience (Workday), CRM (Beamery), Talent Market Insights, etc.