[ FREE ] BITS Pilani International Conference "Contemporary Problems On Mechanics And Vibration"
BITS Pilani is organizing an International Conference on the topic "Contemporary Problems On Mechanics And Vibration".
- Mathematical Modelling
- Differential and Integral Equations,
- Waves in Solid/Fluids
- Continuum Mechanics
- Data Analytics and statistical applications
- Prof. Xu Runzhang, College of Mathematical Sciences, HEU, Harbin, China
- Prof. Peter Malischewsky, Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany
- Prof. S. Neelamani, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research, Kuwait.
- Dr. Pawan Gupta, University of Maryland, Baltimore, USA
- Prof. T. Sahoo, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Prof. S. Gupta, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Prof. S. Padhy, CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad, India
- Prof. S. C. Martha, Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar, India
- Dr. K. G. Vijay, Oceaneering International Services Limited, Chandigarh
- There is NO REGISTRATION FEE for paper presentation/to attend the webinar.
Last date to Apply: May 10, 2021.