BlackRock | Application for Associate, Quantitative Engineer, Apply now!
BlackRock is hiring for the position of Associate, Quantitative Engineer.
- BE/ B.Tech/ Masters in computer science or related field
- 2-10 years of solid programming experience
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and take ownership of the deliveries
- Ability to work with teams across geography
- Strong quantitative skills with good knowledge of mathematics are desirable
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong work ethic
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts related to various asset classes and concepts related to attribution is a plus
- Solid experience in JAVA and related frameworks.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and tools. Agile, Jira, Git, Continuous Integration.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development principles and data structures.
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus.
- Experience working with databases (Oracle, Sybase, Hibernate) and good SQL knowledge.
- Experience working with multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and infrastructure is a plus.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies for distributed computing including Scala/ Spark and data storage mechanisms for Cassandra/ SOLR/ Ignite is a plus.
Job location :
Mumbai, Maharastra, India