Boeing | Hiring for Associate Software Engineer- Full Stack, Apply Now!
Boeing is Hiring for an Associate Software Engineer- Full Stack. Interested ones can apply.
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics software. Development, integration, and testing of software systems on embedded hardware. Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system software infrastructure.
- The engineer should have excellent communication skills to work across Boeing Global Engineering teams
- The Engineer should have the desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Responsible for UI development of Cloud-based Software Applications.
- Decompose System requirements into Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Software requirements.
- Develop High-level Design from system and software Architecture. Develop Detailed Design from High-level design
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Establish traceability from software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code, and Test.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews), and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the ‘Agile’ team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, thoroughly understand version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability, and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risks, issues, and opportunities promptly.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 0-3 years of Experience in the following aspects:
- API design and development
- Experience in CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations
- Good experience with RESTful Services
- Experience with Angular
- Good experience with Database technologies like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
- Good experience with Web server technologies like J2EE,
- Experience with frameworks like: Express.js, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Systems Thinking - Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of strategies and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Experience working in an ‘Agile environment.
- Experience in GIT configuration management and Atlassian Tool suite.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or higher (CS, ECE, Telecom, Info Science)
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor's) and typically less than 3 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.