BYJU's is hiring for Engineers, Apply ASAP
BYJU is looking for talented engineers who are passionate about using software engineering to make kids love to learn and redefine learning[at]home. An opportunity to work in a highly motivated fast-paced environment in a fastest-growing Ed-Tech company.
- Write high-quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming, and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 0-3 years of experience in product-driven organizations.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
Job Type :