BYJU'S | Hiring for Software Engineers, Apply ASAP
They are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about using software engineering to make kids love to learn and redefine learning@home at BYJU’S. You will have a chance to figure during a highly motivated fast-paced environment within the fastest-growing Ed-Tech company.
- Strong grasp of computing fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming, and Unit Testing is going to be another advantage.
- 0-3 years of experience in product-driven organizations.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
- Write high-quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.