Call for the Young professional program at Department of Biotechnology GOI ; [Apply Now]
- The Department of Biotechnology (DBT) seeks to provide a unique opportunity for Young Professionals to work and get exposure to various programmes and activities of the Department and to provide legal inputs and insights for the court cases in the Department.
- These programmes requires candidates to demonstrate proven academic, credentials, professional achievement and leadership qualities.
- Young Professional (YP) will be required to provide high quality inputs in Legal matters and court cases related to the Department.
- Master of Laws (LLM) or equivalent with experience in dealing court cases.
- Minimum of one year of Work Experience in Government Sector, including PSUs, or Public Limited Companies, relevant to the job description.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online on the link to be provided on the website of the Department of Biotechnology within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in local newspapers and on the website of DBT.
- Name of position: Young Professional
- No of position: 01
- Method of recruitment: Contract Based through Open Market
- Age Limit: Candidates should be below 35 years of age as of the date of Advertisement.
- Period of Contract: For a period of 02 years
- Remuneration (per month): Rs 40,000/- (Fixed) (Inclusive of Taxes).
- Applications are to be submitted online only