Capgemini | Hiring MCA and BTech students for Network Engineer, Apply Now!
Capgemini is Hiring MCA and BTech students for Network Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve network-related issues.
- Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Regularly participate in projects/activities as a contributing team member.
- Actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, and knowledge of abstract concepts to progress towards full proficiency in networking technologies
- Positive & learning attitude, Customer-centric, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Networking Technologies - Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless, Security, Cloud-based support
- CCNA Certified preferred
- Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
- Open for working on the night shift
- The candidate should be ready to sign a service agreement and terms will be shared during the hiring process
- The candidate should be ready to work out of Gurgaon
- The candidate should be ready to work in a full-time office working model for 5 days a week
Salary will be 3 LPA for initial 6 months probation period & will be revised to 4 LPA on successful completion of the probation period
BTech/BE / MCA