CEEW Internship for Economics Bachelor's/Master's students, Apply Now!
CEEW Internship for Economics Bachelor's/Master's degree students, Apply Now!
- Collecting information and preparing databases on resource mapping, input-output linkages, etc.
- Create a code for input-output linkages on Python for assessment
- Conduct literature review, discussion with prominent researchers in this area, and carry field visits (if needed)
- Discuss theoretical approaches to understand and analyze the identified research outcomes
- Map key stakeholders relevant in this domain and reach out to them (if needed)
- Assist team in research and outreach responsibilities
- Writing project reports/issue briefs based on the conducted research
- Project/program assistance
- Assist with project implementation, including help with preparing presentations, factsheets and other communication material.
- Support efforts to use new media platforms for the wide dissemination of CEEW's work and, in turn, closer engagement with the wider community.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and assist with preparing minutes.
- Accompany the other team members for meetings with other stakeholders; prepare minutes of the meetings and assist with relevant follow up
- Enrolled in or completed Bachelor's/Master's degree, preferably in economics
- 0 – 1 year of relevant research experience
- A fair understanding of input-output matrices
- Experience with using Python