CISCO | Application is invited for Software Engineer, Apply Now!
CISCO is inviting applications for Software Engineer – Network/Embedded/Application Development (New Grad) - India UHR, Interested candidates can apply.
Qualification and Skills :
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for 2023 pass out only.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP networking fundamentals, concepts of routing, switching.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages like python.
- Solid fundamentals of object-oriented design and programming.
- Ability to think about scaling applications to the cloud.
- Strong testing inclination to ensure programs are comprehensive and well tested for all use cases.
- Hands-on exposure to open source, mobile application development will be a big plus.
- Exposure to debugging application programs along with development and debugging tools.
- Familiar with more than one development environment, well-versed with at least one.
- Interest in User experience and User interface design and development.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The team plays a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop, or security spaces. You'll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools. Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design