Center for molecular structure Congress satellite seminar "Methods of Structural Biology" on August 13, 2021
- XXV IUCr Congress is organizing a satellite seminar "Methods of Structural Biology".
- The seminar is open for all.
Date of Seminar:
- August 13, 2021
The series session will include lectures from the below-given topics:
- Introductory remarks, Jan Dohnálek, IBT Vestec
- Crystallization of membrane proteins using lipidic systems - Martin Caffrey, The University of Dublin
- Protein crystallography at XFELs - Arwen Pearson, Universität Hamburg - remote
- Advanced SAXS modeling techniques for biological macromolecules in solution - Dmitry Molodenskiy, EMBL Hamburg - remote
- Structural Mass Spectrometry - Julien Marcoux, IPBS Toulouse
- Application talk: Spectroscopic methods to study biomolecular structure and dynamics - Gustavo Fuertes Vives, IBT Vestec
There is no participation fee. No registration is needed – just come or join online.
How to Attend:
- The participants can join the meeting through a link on the Zoom App.
- The link for the session is shared in the document.
- Venue: Institute of Biotechnology of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Biocev Centre, Prumyslova 595, Vestec near Prague
- Mode of Seminar: Online