CNI- Seminar Series in the area of Networks and Communication; On 26th July 2021
- Networks Seminar Series by Centre for Networked Intelligence.
- Networks Seminar, supported by the Centre for Networked Intelligence, is a technical discussion forum in topics including but not limited to computer networks, machine learning, signal processing, and information theory.
Date of Workshop:
- 20th July 2021 [Monday 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (IST)]
The series session will have lectures from different disciplines of Networks including:
- Continuous-Time Bandits: A new learning model.
- 5G and beyond Wireless Systems: Energy efficiency Perspective
- Coded Cashing and Demand Privacy
- Multi-objective Reinforcement Learning with Concave Utilities
Dr. Ekant Sharma
Prof. Pradeep Sarvepalli
Prof. Vaneet Aggarwal
Purdue University, USA
Prof. K P Naveen
Who can Apply:
- Students in the EECS division
- Engineering professionals working in related fields.
How to Attend:
- The participants can join the meeting through a link on the Zoom App.
- The link for the session is shared in the document.
- Participants can also attend the session through Youtube live session.