COMCAST is hiring Dev Ops Engineer 1, Apply now
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences and are hiring Dev Ops Engineer 1.
- Collects and organizes technical data related to assigned projects. Presents data and findings for review at the next level of engineering management.
- Reads and analyzes technical references and sources to obtain knowledge of assigned Engineering Operations topics. Identifies common operational and technical problems with standard solutions. Escalates more complex issues to senior Operations Engineers.
- Leads operational readiness testing. Resolves basic issues uncovered during testing and escalates issues to engage appropriate resources.
- Identifies potential instrumentation, automation, and standardization required for successful implementation of projects or continued stabilization of deployed products.
- Works towards industry-standard certifications and education.
- Works with peer operational teams on project implementation.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 Years experience