Couchbase | Application for Software Engineer, Apply now
Couchbase is looking for roles under R&D for Software engineers.
One will be part of a team working on hard problems, including Cloud DBaaS, Serverless Databases, distributed caching, distributed key-value and document data stores, data replication & conflict resolution, scale-out fault tolerance, and data-layer reliability.
- Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, and Python and You can hack in C, C++ as well
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- Education: BE, B-Tech, M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organizations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
- Work on the world’s best-distributed database server infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaaS), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission-critical OLTP needs
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, SDKs, cloud, and SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance, and economy
- Think quality; think leverage. Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software
Goods to have :
- You might even have some real-world functional programming experience
- You’re particular about your toolset because you have it set up just how you like it and when you’re at your best you’re insanely productive