Couchbase | Hiring for Graduate Software Engineer, Apply Now!
Couchbase is Hiring for Graduate Software Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- Should have completed Education: BE/ B-Tech / M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals. Should have an 8 and above CGPA without which the profile will not be considered.
- Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, and Python and You can hack in C, C++ as well
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi-threaded programming, and data structures are cool
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual.
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organizations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
- Work on the world’s best-distributed database server infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaaS), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission-critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built, tested & supported
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, SDKs, cloud, and SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance, and economy
- Think quality; think leverage. Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software
Good to have:
You might even have some real-world functional programming experience
You’re particular about your toolset because you have it set up just how you like it and when you’re at your best you’re insanely productive