Credit Suisse - Hiring as C++ Developer, Apply Now!
Credit Suisse is hiring applicants as C++ Developers, Interested candidates can apply.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible.
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Engineering or any other relevant technology field
- A Fresher or up to 1 year of overall working experience
- Proficient in any time series DBs or relational DBs
- Familiar or Hands on experience in Python programming, Shell/Perl scripting along with C++ and object-oriented concepts
- Outstanding analytical problem-solving and logical thinking skills
- Possess effective communication skills
- Good to have an understanding of market data and markets globally
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing diverse perspectives.
- Understand business use of Time series data and develop new solutions to make the product use more attractive for business users
- On-boarding market and transaction data, data normalization, data analysis and build analytics over the data as per user requirement
- Providing level 3 help to the support team when complex production issues require development input
- Contribute in market data and transaction data post-tradest trade analytics
- Build data quality issue detection, data reconciliation, and data monitoring framework.